Document Scanning Made Easy
With DocuVantage and EzeScan
EzeScan integrated with DocuVantage OnDemand® gives our users the additional functionality to scan documents at higher speeds and process batch documents before uploading the files into DocuVantage OnDemand. Instead of individually indexing each scanned document, EzeScan automates this process by reading OCR text and simplifying the document management process. This document capture software also read bar codes on documents, using the information to index documents. With these features, DocuVantage users are offered higher speed processing and more complex processing without per page limits and fees!
An easy "out of the box solution" can be used with any TWAIN device (i.e. MFD copier or dedicated document capture software) to provide an effective way to batch scan forms, documents and invoices, and tackle those hard scanning issues that come across your desk every day.
EzeScan can also provide a combination of solutions that suits your needs...
- in a personalized workstation solution - single scanner and desktop.
- in a community solution (Kiosk and MFD for multi use).
- in an Enterprise "Server" solution, a number of input devices are monitored for upload of images and metadata to various output systems including DocuVantage OnDemand.
The EzeScan document capture software solution begins with the base PRO module (which now also includes built in OCR & Text Searchable PDF support). It can then be extended through the addition of optional AUDIT, BCR, DISCOVERY, ICR, IDR, KFI, OMR, PUBLISH, ROUTING, and UPLOAD modules.
- Allows you to scan one or more documents and place the output files into a local document queue.
- Has the ability to OCR, rotate images and delete blank pages automatically.
- Then document registration is initiated from within DocuVantage OnDemand and is carried out using a standard DocuVantage OnDemand document upload and registration process.
EzeScan DM Bundle:
- Gives additional flexibility of being able to scan and profile documents, forms & invoices directly into DocuVantage OnDemand from EzeScan, bypassing the need to use the standard DocuVantage OnDemand registration process.
- KFI module indexing process replaces the DocuVantage OnDemand registration form.
- The UPLOAD module can upload each document into DocuVantage OnDemand automatically without displaying a registration form.
- With this configuration you can type in a field value, choose a lookup list value, or capture field values from documents using the inbuilt OCR module, or optional BCR, or OMR modules, then populate the DocuVantage OnDemand Store fields. You also have the choice to reuse fields automatically, or auto populate, thereby saving considerable time not having to reselect the same values.
- Provides the fastest method for profiling batches of documents into DocuVantage OnDemand.
EzeScan also supports advanced features including:
- Auto filing into document stores using barcodes
- ODBC lookups and uploads
- EzeScan's "Quick Redact" feature for automatic black out of selected zones on forms
EzeScan solutions range from basic manual entry to highly automated forms/invoice processing, all without a per-page scan charge. EzeScan is the ideal batch scanning application; it's more affordable, more advanced, and more importantly, very easy to get up and going for DocuVantage OnDemand users.