Social Media Marketing Intern Position
Document Advantage Corporation (www.docuvantage.com), a leading provider of SaaS electronic document management and business process automation business solutions, has internships available for individuals who are ambitious, creative and social.
Do you think you can be an social media marketing genius? Do you like technology and spend time commenting and posting on your social media accounts? If yes, then you may be ready for this opportunity!
The Company‘s goal is for the intern to learn and advance within the company.
- To facilitate the application of marketing knowledge you have learned to the real world in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
- To develop critical thinking, project management skills and the ability to evaluate and make adjustments to improve project results.
- To challenge the candidate to develop tactical online social media marketing skills with on-the-job training.
- Ensure social media strategy is carried out in parallel with overall marketing goals.
- A great opportunity to work with the various areas of the business i.e. marketing, executive management, product design and delivery, sales and partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Create and manage social media lead-generating strategies and activities in Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ etc.
- Actively communicate with and engage target customers via social media tools.
- Build follower base and expand company’s presence and awareness on social media networks.
- Research industry and social media at large for new trends and competitive analysis.
- Track, monitor, and analyze social media effectiveness and make corrective modifications as needed.
- May assist in developing our blog and creating content for blog posts, newsletters, and other marketing communication materials.
- May assist with tradeshows, customer events and public relations activities as needed.
- Research the document management industry to understand needs, wants, trends and new directions by customers, competitors and other entities.
- Assist in day-to-day marketing activities, and other duties, as assigned.
- Able to work 20 hours per week. Potential for full-time and advancement.
- Expert in online social networking, especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,, and Google+
- Working knowledge of public relations, online/inbound marketing and communications principles and practices.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization strategies to include keyword research, optimization and link building.
- Proficient in Social media applications i.e. Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Dreamweaver, basic HTML and experience with a blogging platform a plus.
- Ability to write professional and marketing messages that are engaging and persuasive.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Perks: Depending on skills and experience you may be able to negotiate flexible and/or virtual hours.
Compensation: A minimum of one semester commitment includes a performance stipend of up to $2000 paid at completion of internship.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Social Media Intern and include a brief letter telling us why you deserve this opportunity. Please follow the directions or your e-mail will be deleted.
Location: Tampa, FL