DocuVantage Inbound Marketing Intern Position
Search Engine, Digital and Social Media Marketing Internship Opportunity
Document Advantage Corporation (www.docuvantage.com), a leading provider of SaaS electronic document management and business process automation business solutions, has inbound marketing internship positions available for individuals who are ambitious, creative and social.
Do you think you can be an inbound marketing genius? Do you read technology blogs and spend time commenting and posting on your social media accounts? If yes, then you may be ready for this opportunity!
The Company‘s goal is for the intern to learn and advance within the company.
- To facilitate the application of marketing knowledge you learned in the classroom to the real world in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
- To develop critical thinking, project management skills and the ability to evaluate and make adjustments to improve project results.
- To challenge the intern to develop tactical online marketing skills with on-the-job training.
- A great opportunity to work with the various areas of the business i.e. marketing, executive management, product design and delivery, sales and partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Create and manage online lead-generating strategies and activities.
- Ensure accuracy of all search content and update/maintain site(s) as appropriate (including directory submissions, links and search reads).
- Work on marketing projects that include copywriting, e-marketing including using tools such as Salesforce.com CRM, email offers and email campaign development using Vertical Response, Google Analytics and HubSpot for analytics, lead tracking, link building, URL insertion, reporting and landing page creation.
- Assist with researching, writing, editing, proofreading and layout of print and electronic marketing and corporate communications materials for both internal and external audiences
- Update Company website with content, news, manage SEO optimization and PPC using best practices.
- Utilize Illustrator or Photoshop graphics software to create and edit a variety of materials to include landing pages, site pages, and e-mail and newsletter templates.
- Assist with tradeshows, customer events and public relations activities as needed.
- Research the document management industry to understand needs, wants, trends and new directions by customers, competitors and other entities.
- Develop newsletters, customer testimonials and customer surveys.
- Create blog and social media postings.
- Develop online marketing and product collateral for sales team to use with customers.
- Maintain tracking between marketing initiatives and their impact on the company's sales pipeline.
- Able to work 20 hours per week.
- Bachelor's degree in one or more: marketing, journalism, advertising, communications. Will consider minimum 2-4 years relevant work experience in interactive or inbound marketing, brand/product marketing or search marketing.
- Working knowledge of public relations, online/inbound marketing and communications principles and practices.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization strategies to include keyword research, on page optimization and link building.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Dreamweaver, basic HTML and experience with a blogging platform a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Vertical Response or HubSpot or Joomla a plus.
- Prefer some graphic design skill/training in Power Point, Photoshop, Illustrator, Camtasia a plus.
- Willingness to research and learn about the document management, records management and business process automation industry.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Job Status: Part-time US Citizens. Our goal is to create a win-win relationship giving you the opportunity for hands on experience and the potential to join our team in a paid position!
Compensation: A minimum of one semester commitment includes a performance stipend of up to $2000 paid at completion of internship
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line Inbound Marketing Internship and include a brief letter telling us why you deserve this opportunity. Also include which areas of inbound/online marketing you feel you would excel at the most. Please follow the directions or your e-mail will be deleted.
Location: Tampa. FL