Simple, No Hassle, Purchasing Contracts for Government, Non Profit and Education
Competitive Bid Contract Eliminates RFP's, Protests and Lengthy Procurement Cycles
Document Advantage Corporation has been awarded a contract by the NJPA, National Joint Powers Alliance, to serve as a preferred provider of Electronic Document Management Software and Services to its fast growing membership of 35,000 organizations.
Government, Education and Non Profit organizations can begin working immediately with a premier document management provider without undertaking a complex, expensive, and lengthy RFP process. NJPA is a member-driven buying cooperative serving public and private schools (K-12 and higher education institutions), state and local governments, and non-profit organizations across the U.S. and Canada at no cost or obligation.
About the National Joint Powers Alliance
- NJPA, a non-profit government agency, establishes and provides nationally leveraged and competitively solicited cooperative contracts for municipal governments, educational, and non-profit agencies in the U.S. and Canada.
- NJPA creates a business and service relationship alliance between buyers and suppliers.
- NJPA serves over 35,000 member agencies throughout the nation with competitively bid and awarded purchasing solutions from industry-leading vendors.
If you would like to gain the benefits of using Document Management, Records Management or Workflow Software without suffering through an 18 month procurement cycle, sign up for more information on our National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) Purchasing Contract page. We'll even help you sign up for a no obligation, no cost NJPA membership!
Additional Contract Options for Government Procurement
Document Advantage Corporation, a certified WMBE and WOSB 8(m) firm, is proud to provide our enterprise content management, document management, business process automation and records management products and services to Federal, State and Local government agencies. Our extensive government experience dates back to 1999 to today.
- Government Contract Option 1 - Online GSA Procurement
In an effort to better serve the government with affordable and easy-to-implement Cloud solutions for information management, Document Advantage Corporation has been awarded a General Services Administration (GSA) contract for its Software-as-a-Service enterprise document and business process management software platform and consulting services.
This contract (Number GS-35F-0208T) recognizes DocuVantage OnDemand® as an affordable, yet secure online information management and document collaboration tool for government agencies to more effectively access, store, protect and route documents to those that need to view or take action upon the documents and/or data. Our consulting services guarantee your project's success and immediate ROI by using a proven methodology that includes business process analysis, business process mapping and process streamlining to ensure your agency is operating at its highest service level.
How Can Our Schedule 70 Contract Help You As An Agency?
- GSA Pre-negotiated and Most Favored Customer Pricing
- Administrative Time Reduced with Simplified Online Ordering
- Using the Program Meets Competition in Contracting Act Requirements
Assistance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance
To learn more about our GSA contract, or to Purchase DocuVantage OnDemand through the GSA, please Access GSA Schedule 70 GS-35F-0208T.
- Government Contract Option 2 - Florida State Term Contract Procurement
Document Advantage Corporation is pleased to have been accepted as a qualified vendor for the State of Florida. Florida state agencies and Florida local governments can purchase using this contract vehicle.
The contract (Number 973-561-010-1) is for information and technology services and is open to Florida State and Local Government Agencies.
- Government Contract Option 3 - Hillsborough County, Florida Blanket Purchasing Contract
Document Advantage Corporation has been a preferred vendor to Hillsborough County, FL since 2002 and holds a blanket purchase contract for this county and other Florida counties to use when purchasing our solutions.