Higher Education invokes visions of ivy covered campus buildings, a busy student union and legions of students drinking from the fountain of knowledge. But often the reality is much less poetic. Mounds of paperwork are requiring more and more time and attention from your staff. Enrollment applications, financial aid, transcripts, tuition bills, housing, food services, contracts, security, all these and more contribute to documents that must be dealt with by your staff instead of focusing your limited resources on important matters. Every year you are tasked with doing more work without a budget to match. So counting pennies is as important as counting the minutes you are wasting on tracking all these documents.
Whether you are a small community college or a multi--campus university, you must always keep your focus on maintaining a balance between attracting and maintaining a top-notch student body and faculty while adhering to the strict regulation of student records retention, grant and financial aid submissions, homeland security information, etc. How can you keep your operating costs down as your responsibilities only go up? DocuVantage has your answer.
DocuVantage OnDemand® has a solution for you to maintain a secure, single online repository for your documents. Every document, paper, email, fax, etc is available for secure access using an Internet connection.
- Imagine the end of misplaced, deleted or lost documents.
- Imagine the ability to access any document, record, transcript, application with a few mouse clicks.
- Imagine not needing IT resources to manage and support an application.
- Imagine not having to budget for software and hardware upgrades and maintenance because these responsibilities are taken care of.
You will now have a single location that everyone can view documents simultaneously. And if changes are needed, authorized users can edit documents and share revisions with the entire group. Workflow allows you to automate routing of documents to specific areas of your department without having to manually duplicate the process each time.
DocuVantage OnDemand works in all areas of higher education. Several departments can share this resource for a fixed and budget-friendly monthly subscription. No application hardware to buy, no IT department to consult with and no long setup time. You can be up and running today, not months.
- Rapid Deployment=Rapid ROI
- You can be up and running today
- Minimal training for all staff with the user friendly, flexible interface
- Easily manage and store all records, documents and images regardless of format
- Know the status and location of every document in your system
- Enable staff members to view, share and collaborate on documents simultaneously
- Easier compliance, faster reporting and staffing efficiencies
- Never misplace a document again
- Allow staff to focus on the university business, not extraneous minutia.
- Eliminate rows of filing cabinets and the costs associated with file storage
- No hardware, software or IT resources needed; we manage the application 24/7
- Disaster Prevention
- Add workflow to automate routing of admission, financial aid and registrar documents.
- Enable student or faculty access to view or add relevant documents from Internet-enabled PCs.
- Share records as student become alumni for donation tracking and correspondence.
- Improve management of contracts and budget documents by versioning and sharing files with a select group.
- Scan every document and record and eliminate the paper copy.
- Keep all incoming email, attachments and faxes in the same repository as scanned documents.
- Automatically route documents through your business process.
- Keep a complete record of who viewed, modified and approved any information.
- Ensure confidentiality, security and compliance.
- Full Text Search to quickly find and retrieve information.
- Store and easily retrieve reports and their versions.
- Quickly create grant submissions; review, edit and revise painlessly while managing all versions.
- Track all grant and donation receivables; no more wondering how to post the checks.
- Automate detailed approval processes by giving all decision makers access.
- Ensure compliance for both university policy and government regulations.
- Quickly provide audit information.
- Enable complete student, faculty and staff access to view or add relevant documents from their Internet-enabled PC.
- Strict security ensures only authorized access for your files and a full audit trail.
- Keep a complete record of who viewed, modified, and approved information.