Manufacturing and Distribution
Regardless of your core business, the one thing you can’t stop manufacturing is paper. Order forms, invoices, supply requests, employee records, Standard Operating Procedures, OSHA reports, etc. often overwhelm your limited resources. Your people are spending too much time in a paper shuffle and not enough time on important work that adds to your bottom line. What if there was a way to control this paper beast without having to take a bite out of your budget?
DocuVantage® has a manufacturing and distribution document management solution designed for you.
With DocuVantage OnDemand®, you can centralize all of your document storage in one secure online repository. Every paper document, every email, every fax, can all be simply and safely stored and accessed using your PC and the internet. No more clunky filing cabinets consuming valuable and costly space, no more mountains of paper, no more lost or missing documents. You will have the ability to quicky and easily share, route, add notes, and collaborate in a fully compliant system.
DocuVantage also allows you to distribute required reading to all employees, for an affordable monthly subscription.
DocuVantage OnDemand delivers document management benefits to manufacturing enterprises of all sizes.
- Rapid deployment equals rapid ROI
- You can be up and running today
- Minimal training for all staff with the user friendly, flexible interface
- Easily manage and store all records, documents and images regardless of format
- Know the status and location of every document in your system
- Enable staff members to view, share and collaborate on documents simultaneously
- Easier compliance, faster reporting and staffing efficiencies
- Never misplace a document again
- Eliminate rows of filing cabinets and the costs associated with file storage
- No hardware, software or IT resources needed; we manage the application 24/7
- Store all your documents, not just scanned paper and PDFs, including detailed blueprints, video training, etc.
- Add workflow to automate routing of invoices, reports and similar documents.
- Scan every document and record and eliminate the paper copy.
- Keep all incoming email, attachments and faxes in the same repository as scanned documents.
- Automatically route documents through your business process.
- Add notes to documents.
- Full Text Search to quickly find and retrieve information.
- Store and easily retrieve reports.
- Ensure confidentiality, security and compliance.
- Automate detailed approval processes by giving all decision makers access.
- DocuVantage OnDemand can replicate your existing process, no need to change your business practices.
- Ensure compliance for both corporate policy and government regulations.
- Allow staff to focus on the supply chain, not extraneous minutia.
- Enable complete staff access to view or add relevant documents from their Internet-enabled PC.
- Improve management of contracts and budget documents by saving revisions and sharing files with a select group.
- Keep a complete record of who viewed, modified, and approved information.
- Allow sales teams to access customer files and quotes from anywhere, anytime.
- Quidel, Medical Diagnostics Manufacturer - Increases Efficiency of HR Processes
- Citrosuco - Pick Ticket Processing
- Harrell's Fertilizer, Inc. - Remote Accounts Payable Processing and Disaster Recovery
- Nextel Technology Lab - Quality Assurance Management
- Ocean International Suppliers - ISO Certification